Have you ever thought it would great to be able to talk to a pelvic floor physiotherapist online?
In the comfort and privacy of your own home you’d be able to ask questions like:
- Why do I have bladder leaks?
- Do I have to just put up with them and could they get worse as I grow older?
- I think my pelvic floor muscles are really weak, so how do I strengthen them?
- Does that heavy feeling in my vagina mean that I have a prolapse?
- How could I improve sensation during sex?
There is so much information on the internet about exercises and gadgets to help pelvic floor muscles. Where do you start to work out if any of it is relevant to you and your specific problem?
Perhaps more importantly, what can you do to prevent developing problems in the first place?
Stress Free Woman is the only website where you can speak directly to an experienced physiotherapist who will have reviewed your symptoms. Any advice that you are given will be relevant to your needs and any treatment programme tailor made to your requirements.